Cumin Spiced Burger
- trappist beer
- abbey beer
- 200g ground beef and pork
- 50g onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- little pepper
- touch of nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon tartar sauce (or mayonnaise)
- 1 cherry tomato
1. Put minced meat and 1/2 teaspoon of salt in a bowl, knead well, and then add chopped onion, yogurt, pepper, nutmeg. Mix well.
2. Put meet on your hand and lightly toss from hand to hand about 10 times, make a patty of about 12cm by flattening the meat ball, sprinkle the cumin seeds on top and push in the burger.
3. Put some oil in a frypan and put on medium heat. Put patty in the warm frypan with cumin face side down and bake for 3 minutes. Flip the lightly browned burger and cook again for 2-3 minutes. Cover the patty and heat for an extra 9-10 minutes.
4. Poke in the burger with a skewer. When a clear juice flows out, the burger is done!
5. Top with minced cherry tomatoes and tartar sauce or mayonnaise.
Recipe and Photo: Yukiko Atarashi & Shinya B