Herb Crusted Cod
- special beer
- saison beer
- abbey beer
- 2 cod fillets
- 2 teaspoons salt (for removing the odor)
- 2 dashes of salt
- little pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- aluminum foil
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- ½ garlic
- 20g breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
1. To remove the smell, sprinkle 1 teaspoon of salt on the cod fillets and leave for 10 minutes..
2. Put the parsley leaves in a colander, wash well and drain the water. Chop the parsley and mix in a bowl with the bread crumbs, chopped garlic and olive oil. p>
3. Pat the cod dry with kitchen paper, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and put it on an aluminum foil with olive oil.
4. Add the chopped parsley mix on top of the cod, sprinkle more olive oil and bake for 10mins in preheated toaster oven.
5. Serve on a plate and top with the sliced lemon.
Recipe and Photo: Yukiko Atarashi & Shinya B